Name: Edan Xolicia
Age: 89 years old (appears to be 8 years old)
Height: 4'2" feet tall
Species: Rag doll (fury type)
- His creator and his family
- His brother, Fawn
- Children's books
- his scarf
- anything that is too much for his senses (e.g. high volume or a sound, fetid-ly/horrid smell, really bright sight (like flash) and etc.)
- getting wet (by a rain)
- seeing him walking in fours
- seeing him tripping on the floor
- being hugged
- getting his tail yanked
- really delicious-looking foods
- losing his bodybag or his scarf
He's not the attack-type but he always have his poison needles with him. It won't affect artificial or undead creatures like dolls, zombies and vampires.
- He's very fast He's clumsy when walking with his two feet as he tends to trip, but when he uses four of his limbs, he can run/dodge/flee really fast. He is also fast at fixing, though there is a good chance of getting mistake. The faster he fix, the higher the chance he'll fail or get clutz over his work.
- He's very skillful when sewing Being an assistant of his creator, he is able to fix almost anything, but not the once that are very technical, like robots.
- Detect Eventhough he's a doll, he's partly black fox. He has sharp senses of detecting which part of your body is broken. Though he has a really low sense or couldn' detect the ghost/spirits around. He can detect them if they are many around him.
- "Herro Mister!" He is generally nice and greets anyone who looks nice to him. He's a bit formal but he always have these funky kiddy accent.
-"Wowzer! *rushes over the thing but trips* Sh*t.." He may look like innocent (to a certain point he is) but he learns not-so-good words. What he hates most of all is to trip on the floor while everyone is seeing him. Not only that, he doesn't want to walk in fours where he is comfortable. He gets the attention and he didn't want that.
-"... I'm sorry. I wish I know how that feels... I don't.. I don't at all" There are a lot of things in the world he doesn't know. He may try to understand it but fails to do so.
-"What matters not on the outside, but in the inside! Inside me are mix of cottons and straw... I dunno if they are special but my creator says so. I bet you're much more special!" Don't use wise words that has double meanings cause he will think the literal meaning. Like for example... if you ask him "lend me your ears"... he will lend you his ears.
He is a doll created by a leader of a scientist group. When he was created, they thought the outcome was another failure, like the other dolls that was produced by them. They discard him by putting him in the garbage like the other failure project. One day, a scientist from their group, didn't think that this little fury doll is a failure to their project. Little did the group know that this certain scientist is a Mage or a Sorcerer. He took him and tried to "finish" him. Looking at him like it seems like an empty vessel, he completes him with a soul of his youngest son.
The scientist thought that this is a perfect companion for his newly born daughter. The family were happy.. the doll is happy. As time pass by, he didn't thought that his "family" slowly getting old and thus, dying. What's only left for him is the scientist's already old daughter. The new generation of the daughter's family didn't trust him, for not able to age at all, for being too clumsy and for having creepy abilities. Before the daughter died, she named her closest "companion" Edan. Finally getting the name instead of being called "the doll", he was happy but sad to let go of his creator's daughter. He was used to it however, and the only thing he can do is to move on. Leaving the newer generation of his creator's family, he wanders off looking for purpose to live. (to be continue :'D )
sorry for all the bad grammars there ;;w;; I won't be back in a long time so I'll edit it once I'm at the other house... (that is the one without the internet ;;w;; ) I'll be back!